Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Small chicory heads (about 2 per person)
- Thinly sliced ham (one slice for each head of chicory)
- Thinly cut cheese of your preference (I like sweeter cheeses with this)
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil and boil chicory heads for about 10 minutes or until slightly tender.
2. Drain the chicory well. Wrap each head with ham slices and place side by side in a baking dish. Drape cheese slices over the top of each head.
3. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Put it under the broiler for a few minutes to brown the cheese.