--400 mL milk
--dash of salt
--olive oil (or frying oil of choice)
1. Combine all ingredients with a mixer until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over Med/High heat. Pan should be hot enough to solidify batter very quickly.
3. Add just enough batter to coat bottom of frying pan with a thin layer. Tilt pan as needed to cover the bottom evenly.
4. Flip once top is dry, or check that underside is golden.
5. Serve with sweet toppings. (Some Dutch favorites are syrup, chocolate sprinkles, anise powder, apple syrup)
Variations: Add slices of fruit or bacon to the pancakes while frying.