Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Etsy Expats Gift Guide

One of my favorite things as we head into the holidays is visiting craft fairs. It is a fun way to see the creativity and skill of the craftsmen, and I can usually find some pretty unusual gifts. Plus, I am not only buying a gift for the recipient, I am supporting small independent sellers. Why buy the same thing everyone else is buying from Wal*Mart when you can find something special and make a difference for the person who made it? Germany is known for its holiday markets and I am really hoping to make it across the border to one this year. I will also be participating in a market myself in the Hague next month.

In the meantime, those of you who like to buy handmade should check out Etsy (if you haven't already). I follow a team of Etsy sellers who, like me, are expats living around the globe, and we have put together a gift guide showing a few of the items our team offers. Take a look for some unique ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment